2019-2020 School Year Registration Information
Classes begin on Saturday, September 14, 2019 and run until Saturday, June 06, 2020.
Last day to register for 2019-20 will be Saturday, March 7, 2020. New registrations for the 2020-2021 school year will begin Saturday, May 2, 2020 at the school locations and registration will continue until Saturday, June 6, 2020.
All classes for the 2019-2020 school year are offered subject to sufficient enrolment.
** Please note – Forest Heights International Languages – Arabic, Amharic, Korean and Punjabi classes are now FULL. There will not be any further registrations for those languages. Space is limited in Elementary Vietnamese, Albanian and Romanian languages.
Registrations will begin Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 9:00-11:00 am. Registrations will continue every Saturday at the school location of your choice of language. Secondary course can only register until Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Elementary students may start at any point throughout the school year until March 28, 2020. Students must be 4 years of age by December 31, 2019 to be eligible to register.
Secondary No new registrations will be accepted after the start of class on September 28, 2019 (no exceptions). Attendance is critical for credit classes, and students who miss more than 4 classes during the year may not be eligible to earn their credit.
To Register, please bring:
- Proof of Birth and Citizenship – one of the following:
- a Canadian Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate
- a Canadian Passport (not a Canada Visa within a passport)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Confirmation of Permanent residence Form 5292
- Permanent Resident Card
If you cannot produce one of these documents, please contact 519-885-0800. Registration Form 2019-2020
- The student’s OEN (Ontario Education Number), which can be found on a report card or by calling your home school.
- A current CCS or Transcript (Secondary Credit Courses only) available from their day school guidance office
Categories: International Languages