- Safe Arrival – Emergency School Closures
- Safe Arrival – Emergency School Closures contains information on the Safe Arrival Program, why it is in place and how it works, as well as what happens when there is an emergency school closure. The page includes a list of radio stations which provide inclement weather information.
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- Some injuries may incur medical, dental or other expenses that are not covered by provincial health care or employer group plans. The WRDSB encourages you to consider “insuremykids®” Protection Plan. More details: Student Accident Insurance Information
- Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools
- The WRDSB is focused on developing healthy and respectful relationships between students and adults, both in the school and surrounding community. Detailed information on healthy school climate and well-being can be found on our website.
Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools Surveys happen annually, usually during the month of May, and are linked to from the school website homepage. More information on our Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools program can be found on the board website.
- Threat Risk Assessment Fair Notice
- All members of the school community have the right to be safe and feel safe in their school community. Under certain conditions, students may undergo a “Threat Risk Assessment” to determine the level of risk to others and themselves. For more details, read the Threat Risk Assessment Fair Notice Process.
Categories: School Year Information