- Safe Arrival Program (Attendance)
- The safe arrival program outlines parent/guardian responsibility in communicating student absence or lateness.
- Bus Cancellations and School Closures
- During severe weather conditions, we may need to cancel buses or close schools for the safety of our students and staff. For more details please visit our severe weather frequently asked questions page.
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- Some injuries may incur medical, dental or other expenses that are not covered by provincial health care or employer group plans. The WRDSB encourages you to consider “insuremykids®” Protection Plan. More details: Student Accident Insurance Information
- Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools
- The WRDSB is focused on developing healthy and respectful relationships between students and adults, both in the school and surrounding community. Detailed information on healthy school climate and well-being can be found on our website.
Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools Surveys happen annually, usually during the month of May, and are linked to from the school website homepage. More information on our Safe, Caring and Inclusive Schools program can be found on the board website.
- Threat Risk Assessment Fair Notice
- All members of the school community have the right to be safe and feel safe in their school community. Under certain conditions, students may undergo a “Threat Risk Assessment” to provide safety and well-being for all. For more details, read the Threat Risk Assessment Fair Notice Process.
Categories: School Year Information