- Data Verification Form (DVF)
- A copy of this form is provided by your school. This form verifies your child’s personal information, as well as your contact and emergency contact preferences.
- Medical Letter
- We want to ensure that every precaution has been taken for your child. If your child has medical concerns, you will need to provide details of those concerns, including medications which your child will carry. Please check with the school office for more information.
- Release of Student Information
- Student Media Release Consent Form – IS-19-L is distributed yearly to each student and covers the use of student information for a variety of situations, including student photographs and recordings. In addition to this form, there are a variety of general purpose situations where schools and the board will use your child’s personal information that DO NOT require this additional consent form. Read an explanation of these routine uses and disclosures.
- How to check your elementary-aged child’s class assignment
- To comply with privacy legislation we have changed the way we communicate elementary students’ home classrooms for September. Class lists will no longer be posted on the outside windows or doors of your child’s school. Instructions on how you will be able to view your child’s home classroom are available.
- All WRDSB schools now use School-Day, an online cashless system to minimize cash-handling, reduce paper usage, and streamline office efficiency. Learn how to sign up for School-Day.
- Do Not Ride Form
- The Do Not Ride Form must be completed annually by parents of children who qualify for busing but will not ride because the parent has made alternative arrangements. Please print the form and return it to your school.
- Immunization Updates and Information
- You are encouraged to submit vaccination information using the online form for elementary students, any students new to the Region from outside of the province of Ontario.
Further information on school vaccination requirements can be found through the Region of Waterloo Public Health unit. A printable quick reference guide for vaccination is also available.
Elementary only: More information, schedules and consent forms for Grade 7 Hepatitis B, HPV and Meningitis programs are also available through Public Health.
- Future Grade Nines
- Every year, thousands of students across the Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) make the transition from Grade 8 to Grade 9, entering the next stage of their learning journey. Here’s what you need to know.
Categories: School Year Information Tags: action required · data verification form · medical letter · Public Health · Region of Waterloo · school-day · signature required · Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region (STSWR)