- Data Verification Form (DVF)
- A copy of this form is provided by your school. This form verifies your child’s personal information, as well as your contact and emergency contact preferences.
- Medical Letter
- We want to ensure that every precaution has been taken for your child. If your child has medical concerns, you will need to provide details of those concerns, including medications which your child will carry. Please check with the school office for more information.
- Release of Student Information
- Elementary: Release of Student Information Form – IS-09-L-E covers the use of student information for a variety of situations, including Safe Arrival and Emergency Dismissal. It also addresses the use of student photographs and recordings. If required, it may be translated using Google Translator.
Secondary: Release of Student Personal Information Form – IS-09-L-S covers the use of student information for a variety of situations, including student photographs and recordings. If required, it may be translated using Google Translator.
- All WRDSB schools now use School-Day, an online cashless system to minimize cash-handling, reduce paper usage, and streamline office efficiency. Learn how to sign up for School-Day.
- Do Not Ride Form
- The Do Not Ride Form must be completed annually by parents of children who qualify for busing but will not ride because the parent has made alternative arrangements. Please print the form and return it to your school.
- Immunization Updates and Information
- You are encouraged to submit vaccination information using the online form for new elementary students, secondary students aged 14-16 and any students new to the Region from outside of the province of Ontario.
Categories: School Year Information Tags: action required · data verification form · medical letter · Public Health · Region of Waterloo · school-day · signature required · Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region (STSWR)