These are examples of different shapes you may see around your home
You are going to go on a shape hunt!
You may choose to do this inside or outside your home. Once you have collected your shapes it is time to become an artist and create a fun collage of what you have found.
Things you need:
- the objects you have found
- a sheet of paper
- crayons, markers, paints, pastels or pencil crayons
- Look at the examples of different shapes. Now it’s time to start your shape hunt. Collect your objects to draw. You may collect as many as you would like.
- Next, draw the objects you have found on the sheet of paper. Have fun and be creative with your drawing!
- Finally, colour your artwork.
Categories: Elementary · Learning