Giuseppe Arcimboldo was born in Milan Italy, in 1527. He is most famous for his portraits of people’s heads drawn using vegetables, fruit, flowers, and all sorts of other things.
Now it’s your turn to create your masterpiece. You can draw the same face as Giuseppe Arcimboldo or create your own!
What you will need
- a sheet of white paper
- choose from crayons, paints, markers, pastels or pencil crayons
- Begin by sketching (drawing) the fruit basket.
- Next, create the face. You can use vegetables, flowers, fruit or anything else you can think of too.
- Now it’s time to draw exactly the same picture only upside down.
- Finally, colour in your drawing.