An apprenticeship is a post-secondary education pathway, just like College or University. It is a hands-on training program for people who enjoy learning by doing and earning while learning. Employers provide about 90 percent of apprenticeship training in the workplace. The remaining 10 percent involves classroom instruction on theory which is usually delivered at an […]
This information expires once printed. Please always refer to the online version for the most current information.